"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Sunday, May 16, 2010

Waiting for TB test after Medical Examination

I wish I had taken pictures of Yue Lu during her medical exam, but it was crazy busy and loud, and it didn't feel right taking pictures during it. There were so many screaming babies and children waiting to go from one examination room to another. Yue Lu didn't cry during any of it, although she was in a cranky, stay away from me kind of mood that morning. She weighs 44.5 lbs and I'm not sure about her height. I saw a number that said 111, but I haven't figured out what measurement that is. She is tall and solid!


The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

1 comment:

  1. Kathie, I can't believe Yue Lu is so cute and that you guys already look like you're adapting so well to each other.
    Seams that all the reading you did, and all the preparedness you did is paying off. It's definitely not easy to find yourself in front of a little person that already has her own personality and to take her away from her environment in the same time. You guys are awesome!!!!!
    All her pictures look great, and she looks like a little strong girl that tries to express herself and does great in those giving situations.
    You said her hight was 111, that in meters means 1 meter and 11 centimeters= 3.64 Feet, or 43.7 inch.
    She really looks great, I keep watching her moves and walks. She uses her right side a lot, and is very little noticeable.
    I am glad for all three of you, and I can wait to finally meet Yue Lu.
    Keep us update; all these bring us a lot of joy and make us smile. Plus knowing all the steps of your trip feels like we travel a long.
    Stay safe and enjoy every moment of being in that beautiful country. Missing you, Corina.

    ReplyDelete