"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So behind with blogging and posting pictures!

So my posts are out of order since I'm so behind with everything. Still feeling jet lag 3 days later..unbelievable! I'm really hoping I can get to sleep tonight and stay asleep. I may take some ibuprofen pm to make sure I don't wake up so I can start fresh tomorrow.

I will post more pictures later. We're about to go out to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. I'm curious to see what Yue Lu thinks about western Chinese food.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone from our travel group. I've been thinking about them daily and hope that everyone is starting to get in a groove with their new lives. Being a new mommy with sleep deprivation is challenging, but I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment