"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Sunday, May 9, 2010

In Hefei City. Sorry..no pictures until tomorrow!

I tried posting pictures earlier today of the Forbidden City and Great Wall, but the file was too big. Brad had to resize the pictures. We went to dinner and just finished up with last minute details for tomorrow morning. I will post pictures tomorrow. I won't be able to post video since youtube is blocked. Maybe I can figure out another way.

I hope I'm not repeating myself, but Facebook, blogger, and youtube are blocked, so I have to email to my blog and I'm not able to see what I've posted. For anyone on Facebook, my comments go to my outlook email account and I can't get that either. I do receive emails from any comments made to the blog. If anyone would like to email me directly, please use www.kathieman@hotmail.com.

We're headed for to bed now. We will be meeting our daughter in 10 1/2 hours!!!! Yes, we're nervous and excited. Again, after waiting for so long, the time has just flown by since we've been here.


The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment