"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Monday, May 24, 2010

My love for Yue Lu

We are so in love with our daughter. One song that I would think about before we left for China was "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack, and while we were in Guangzhou at a restaurant, I took Yue Lu to the bathroom and the song was playing (in China of all places). I just stopped and hugged and kissed on her and started crying. I have so much love for this little girl and feel so blessed that I felt this way from day one. I already knew I loved her before going to China. For some families, it is not instant, but for us it was.



Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment