"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Sunday, May 9, 2010

A few pictures of Forbidden City and the Great Wall

Brad had to downsize the pictures so I could send more than 2 at a time. I have a feeling they're too small. Since I can't see the posts, can someone let me know how they came out. I don't have the best camera, and it's both smoggy and/or foggy at the Great Wall, which is a shame since the pictures don't do it justice.

I am getting people's comments from the blog, but I am not able to publish them or reply to them. It's frustrating and I knew this would happen. I just did not have any time to figure out another way to blog.

We are meeting our guide in the lobby in 20 minutes, and then heading to the Civil Affairs office to meet Yue Lu!!! I literally only slept about a 1/2 hour last night and am running on adrenaline at this point. Not the best way to start motherhood!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there!


Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment