"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pre-Approval!

We were pre-approved by the CCAA on 2/3/10!!!!

(I'm just starting to really set up this blog, so some of my posts are after the fact!)

So this means that we are now waiting on LSC (Letter Seeking Confirmation) from the CCAA, which can take 30-100 days (!), then after that it should be 2 months until we travel. So, the earliest we can be in China is 3 months, and the latest would be 6 months. I keep reading different things, but for families under Hague and who have not completed a dossier, their time frames are on the long end. Fortunately, I continued on under I-600A (non-Hague) paperwork, so our wait should be on the shorter end (if there is such a thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment