"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Pictures of Yue Lu!!!

A very sweet woman named Jaclyn adopted a girl from Yue Lu's orphanage in December 2009. She just sent me pictures of Yue Lu that are from a photo album on the Hefei CWI yahoo group. They are from August 2009. I have applied to the group and am still waiting to be accepted. Yue Lu is in foster care, and so was this woman's daughter. For all we know, they may have the same foster family. I am looking in to finding out who Yue Lu's foster family is. I am learning so much from several adoptive parents, and everyone is so helpful and giving me great information!

No comments:

Post a Comment