"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Good Day at School!

I don't know what made today a better day at school than the past two days, but Lulu did great today. Other than a little bit of fussing as I was leaving, the teacher said she did great and was very giggly today. She was there for about 5 hours. The only problem is that she doesn't want to nap and the teacher had to get her off the cot since she was laughing and being loud. I'm just happy that she was laughing and not screaming or banging her head! I bought a cute shirt from Target that says "Happy" on it. Maybe that helped? And a little bribing! We've also been reading a book for the past several nights called, "Will you come back for me?" It's about a mommy going back to work while the little girl starts school, and how mommy always comes back. (Thank you to one of the FCC moms for suggesting the book!) We're talking about that a lot. What work means, that school means fun, learning and friends, and that mommy will always come back. I asked the teacher to tell her that as well. Lulu will be back at school tomorrow, but only for a few hours since I have an appt in the afternoon. While she is at school in the morning, I'm going to my doctor's office to get a much needed B12 shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment