"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief




Thursday, December 29, 2011

We're Back!!!

So, it's been what...4 months since I've posted? Crazy!! I have been busy on weekends since July working on a certification for Pilates for Rehabilitation. My course work is finally over, but I have many review courses still and have to put in many, many hours before my practical and exam in April/May. So, that's why I'm so behind.

My little Lulu is getting so big!!! She has lost 4 teeth now, and 2 more are starting to come in. She is around 52 lbs, and about 49 inches tall. She is a silly girl and constantly has to be doing something. She is enjoying dance classes more and more, and it's the best decision I've made. She is becoming a lot more coordinated and her right side is a lot stronger. Her right hand continues to be weak, but fortunately her Nintendo DSi is helping to strengthen it, among other activities. She actually held herself up on a swinging bar for a few seconds several times. That's huge progress!

Lulu and I are heading to Orlando tomorrow to see Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Theresa. I will make a point of posting pictures and writing more when we get back. I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment